[Scilab-users] GSOC 2016

mayankbansal93 mayankbansal933 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:51:27 CET 2016

Hello sir,

My name is Mayank Bansal and I am a final year student studying at National
Institute of Technology Hamirpur. I would like to contribute to Scilab. I
have good knowledge of C, C++, Java, Servlets, Android, HTML, CSS.
I started working on this organization. While I was configuring the code,
i.e., './configure', I got a following error:

checking for glTexParameterf in -ljogl_desktop ... no
configure: error: "libjogl: Library
missing (Cannot find symbol glTexParameterf). Check if libjogl - C/Java
(JNI)
interface for JOGL2 - or libGL (OpenGL library) are installed and if the
version is correct. Note that you might have to update etc/librarypath.xml
to provide the actual path to the JNI libraries."

I am working on Ubuntu 14.04 machine.
Would you please help me in fixing this error.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.