[Scilab-users] GSOC 2016

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Mar 11 16:20:52 CET 2016

Hello Mayank and welcome,

Firstly, to communicate on the GSOC we use a dedicated ML gsoc at lists.scilab.org ; please use it next
time.

Then about the JOGL issue while building, I strongly suggest you to use the Prerequirement SVN [1]
instead of libraries and JARs provided on your system. The prerequirements will be automatically
detected by the configure script and have the right version.

Note: we also expect you to build the master (eg. the Scilab 6 version) instead of 5.5.2 build (5.5
branch).

[1]: https://wiki.scilab.org/Compilation%20of%20Scilab

Good chance, happy coding !

--