[Scilab-users] Optimization: First order delay and dead time TF model ID, CUTEr

noguchi noguchi at kje.biglobe.ne.jp
Wed Mar 16 11:05:42 CET 2016

Hello, Scilab users,

I would like to do Model Identification using step test data with transport
delay.
First of all, I would like to identify the following parameters for SISO
case:

K, Tau, TD:   K/(Tau*s +1) * exp(-TD*s)

We have step test data, y (Process output) and U (process input).

Object function: Min ( (y-ymodel)^2)

I guess CUTEr can be used to solve this problem. I try to understand how to
use CUTEr using help file but failed.

If you are familiar with how to use CUTEr or other optimization command in
Scilab, could you please advise.

Thanks.

Y. Noguchi