[Scilab-users] the name of a script

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Mar 16 12:35:00 CET 2016

Hello,

Le 16/03/2016 07:35, fujimoto2005 a écrit :
> Hi, all
> Is there any ways to get the name of script when I am executing it ?
> I want to write a code to get the name of the script containing that code.
> For example , suppose I execute a script named with 'abc.sce'  and I want to
> have a line which get the script name 'abc.sce' .
.
get_absolute_file_path(scriptName) is dedicated to that, but i prefer
the solution
provided by Serge with file(), because
1) it is clearer than this function name
2) it is almost as short as this function name ;)
3) it is somewhat more customizable
4) i guess that it is what get_absolute_file_path() does.

get_absolute_file_path(scriptName) is used almost evewhere in .sce
builders etc.

BR
Samuel