[Scilab-users] Optimization: First order delay and dead time TF model ID, CUTEr

noguchi noguchi at kje.biglobe.ne.jp
Mon Mar 21 15:12:43 CET 2016

Dear Harpreet,

Thank you for advise. It is little bit difficult for me to write down the
correct Scilab commands by only reading the datafit help.

Is following command right?   (ym(n)=ym(n-1)*amp+Kpm*bmp*u(n-1-Tdm)  where
n=step=1:1:500)

function y = FODDT(u,Kpm,Taum,Tdm,step,Tsamp)
amp=exp(-Tsamp/Taum);
bmp=1-amp;
[ym,amp,bmp]=ym(step-1)*amp+Kpm*bmp*u(step-1-Tdm)
endfunction

Don't we need to write the object function? Object function is minimize the
sum of error square = sum of (y(i)-ym(i))^2

How I should represent above equation in Scilab?

Thanks for your kind advise.

Best Regards,