[Scilab-users] Optimization: First order delay and dead time TF model ID, CUTEr

noguchi noguchi at kje.biglobe.ne.jp
Fri Mar 25 17:54:40 CET 2016

Hello, SCilab Users,

May I ask your help?

I still not find practical solution to minimize my object function by Scilab
tools.
Model: ym(n)=ym(n-1)*amp+Kpm*bmp*u(n-1-Tdm)  where n=step=1:1:500)
Object function: sum of square of (y(n)-ym(n))

Using Excel, I made same objective funtion and minimize it by solver. The
solution is sometimes good but some times bad. Therefore, I still need
Scilab code to solve this problem.

May I ask how I can wrote scilab commend to solve this problem?

Thank you for your help.

Y. Noguchi FODDT_ModelID_SISO_r0.xls
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4033859/FODDT_ModelID_SISO_r0.xls>