[Scilab-users] A generic datastructure dump tool?

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Tue Mar 29 19:08:40 CEST 2016

In addition to Samuel's suggestion, you can turn plotting off, modify
things, and then turn plotting on.  This vastly speeds up the process
because the graph is only getting redrawn once each iteration.

The syntax is:

scf(<your figure>);
drawlater();

< do your magic there >

drawnow();

This may even speed up things when you are using Samuel's suggestion.
It speeds things up that when I'm doing a simulation that has a lot of
check plots, the check plot code is usually written

scf(<target figure>)
drawlater();
clf;

< magic >