[Scilab-users] A generic datastructure dump tool?

scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net
Tue Mar 29 21:32:14 CEST 2016

>After getting the handle PL of your polyline, you can directly update its points through PL.data
>Then, the graphics is directly updated. You don't need to redraw it with plot() ot plot2d().

>HTH
>Samuel

Thanks Samuel, that works brilliantly. The re-draw is so fast I had to insert a sleep( 10 ) between iterations.

A follow up question (assuming that isn't breaking the list rules).

Is there a better way than using a for loop to map two vectors x, y to a matrix ( [x1,y1],[x2,y2], ... )?

Cheers, Buk.

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/manager