[Scilab-users] Running an .sce from the command line.

scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net
Thu Mar 31 20:35:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

I can run my .sce file which produces a graph from a file of data from the (windows) command line using:

    scilex -f myscript.sce filename.rdat

and that works except:

Once the plot() executes and the graphic window appears, control and focus returns to the interactive command line.

That's okay; but it'd would be really nice if the focus remained on the graphic window until it was closed and then the scilab shell exited automatically.

Is it possible to arrange for that to happen?

Thanks, Buk.

TRY FREE IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if5
Capture screenshots, upload images, edit and send them to your friends
through IMs, post on Twitter®, Facebook®, MySpace™, LinkedIn® – FAST!