[Scilab-users] Running an .sce from the command line.

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Thu Mar 31 20:54:04 CEST 2016

xend().

I don't know if this is what you want, but the enclosed .sce file
generates a graph, writes an image to a .eps file, and then exits.  This
is how I generate graphs for papers -- it gives me a more maintainable
way to replicate the graphs later, or tweak them, or whatever.

Note that there are some dependencies that I'm not sharing, so it won't
work.  You should still get an idea of how it works, or maybe chop out
the dependencies and try it out.

It should be one of the figures in this paper:
http://wescottdesign.com/articles/Friction/friction.pdf.