[Scilab-users] Changes on ATOMS to post toolboxes for Scilab 6

farialima scilab.org at farialima.net
Mon Nov 14 13:27:01 CET 2016

Hi again -

I've just published some updates to http://atoms.scilab.org -- including a
search on the toolboxes, and (hopefully) fixes for the bugs you've reported.
in particular,

> When posting a binary, there is no longer any email notification for it,
should be fixed

> ...post related CHANGES (not the whole cumulated CHANGES). But this field
> no longer exists.
No changes here however - I had removed the CHANGES field to simplify things
-- very few toolboxes were using it; I'm glad that you can work with the
Description field.

> Hope to soon get FileExchange working again.
Please tell me if anything more is broken in that area...

François