[Scilab-users] Changes on ATOMS to post toolboxes for Scilab 6

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Nov 14 23:00:02 CET 2016

Hello François,

Le 14/11/2016 13:27, farialima a écrit :
> .../...
>> Hope to soon get FileExchange working again.
> Please tell me if anything more is broken in that area...
.
It is still impossible to set directly the license, except with a hack
through ATOMS:
/"By default, your files will be available under the //BSD licence
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_licenses#3-clause_license_.28.22New_BSD_License.22_or_.22Modified_BSD_License.22.29>//.
Feel free to change that configuration in the file management panel. "/
In practical, there is no way to do that /"in the file management
panel"/. By the way, should it be a global setting for the whole set of
files -- as in ATOMS -- rather than file-per-file?

Best regards
Samuel