[Scilab-users] Changes on ATOMS to post toolboxes for Scilab 6

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Nov 16 00:59:07 CET 2016

Le 14/11/2016 13:27, farialima a écrit :
> Hi again -
>
> I've just published some updates to http://atoms.scilab.org -- including a
> search on the toolboxes, and (hopefully) fixes for the bugs you've reported.
> in particular,
> .../...
>> Hope to soon get FileExchange working again.
> Please tell me if anything more is broken in that area...
.
ATOMS looks broken:
Clicking on "Update list of packages" in atomsGui() now yields:
Examen du dépôt http://atoms.scilab.org/6.0 ... Terminé

at line   187 of function atomsDESCRIPTIONread (
SCI\modules\atoms\macros\atoms_internals\atomsDESCRIPTIONread.sci line 247 )
at line   227 of function atomsDESCRIPTIONget  (
SCI\modules\atoms\macros\atoms_internals\atomsDESCRIPTIONget.sci line 246 )
at line    16 of function atomsSystemUpdate    (
SCI\modules\atoms\macros\atomsSystemUpdate.sci line 33 )

atomsDESCRIPTIONread : Le fichier 'TMPDIR\ATOMS~1\1_TOOLBOXES' n'est pas
pas correctement formaté à la ligne 18

It was working well during last week-end.
It is also broken for Scilab 5

Samuel