[Scilab-users] DELAYV_F

Martin Ortuno A01195822 at itesm.mx
Wed Nov 16 21:17:12 CET 2016

Do you know where can I find more documentation about the DELAYV_F block of
XCOS?
Because I need to create a single pulse with constant width, but i need to
control the delay between pulses, I was thinking of using this block but I
don't really know what the documentation means about: "Register initial
condition" and where do I put the control outputs of the block.
I would be very thankful if you can give me any advice.
Martín