[Scilab-users] differential equation using scifunc_block_m

marovranjac at optinet.hr marovranjac at optinet.hr
Wed Nov 16 23:51:19 CET 2016

  Hello!

  I need help!

  I'm trying to do a simulation, and part of xcos diagram is a
scifunc_block_m. I wrote a function to be executed and linked it to
that block. Previously I wrote that function in editor, it is in the
form:

  function ydot=f(t,y)

  endfunction

  Then I've called it with ode(...) containing inital time, initial
value, etc. and that worked perfectly.

  Now that function is called by scifunc_block_m but I get as a result
ydot calculated algebraicaly, I don't get y calculeted as a solution
of that first order differential equation.

  Can I get help, thankyou!

  Maro V.