[Scilab-users] differential equation using scifunc_block_m

Paul Bignier paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Nov 17 08:59:50 CET 2016

Hello Maro,

So does the content of scifunc_block_m look like:

   function ydot=f(t,y)

   endfunction

   y1 = ode(u1,f...)

?

By the way, you can put the definition of 'f' in the context instead of
the block itself.

Have you taken a look at blocks INTEGRAL_m
<https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/INTEGRAL_m.html> and CLSS
<https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/CLSS.html>? They may be better
to design your function in Xcos.

Regards,

Paul

On 11/16/2016 11:51 PM, marovranjac at optinet.hr wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I need help!
>
> I'm trying to do a simulation, and part of xcos diagram is a
> scifunc_block_m. I wrote a function to be executed and linked it to
> that block. Previously I wrote that function in editor, it is in the form:
>
> function ydot=f(t,y)

> endfunction
>
> Then I've called it with ode(...) containing inital time, initial
> value, etc. and that worked perfectly.
>
> Now that function is called by scifunc_block_m but I get as a result
> ydot calculated algebraicaly, I don't get y calculeted as a solution
> of that first order differential equation.
>
> Can I get help, thankyou!
>
> Maro V.

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.68
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com