[Scilab-users] Exporting graphics as non pink jpg with xinit/xend

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 10:15:52 CET 2016

Hi Jens,

Just to let you know that in my Win7 Scilab 5.5.2 installation, the code here below outputs 3 proper JPEGs with no pink colors:

////// START OF CODE
driver("JPG");
xdel()
for i=1:3
    str = "test" + string(i) + ".jpg";
    xinit(str);
    x=[0 1];
    plot(x,i*x)
    f = gcf();
    xend();
    winopen(str);
    halt()
end
////// END OF CODE

PS: all 3 files look good in IrfanView 64-bits.

Regards,
Rafael