[Scilab-users] Exporting graphics as non pink jpg with xinit/xend

Jens Simon Strom j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Sat Nov 19 10:55:39 CET 2016

Thanks Rafael,

The three files are not pink (which is great) but do not show what I
want. I want to have superposed plots, i.e.
test1.jpg should show one line (namely (x,1*x), that's the case)
test2.jpg should show two lines (namely (x,2*x) and (x,1*x), that's not
the case)
test3.jpg should show three lines (namely (x,3*x) and (x,2*x)and
(x,1*x,that's not the case)

Consecutive plots are normally superposed in Scilab. But here we get
just the new ones.

Do you see a way to unpink superposed plots? I am trying for hours with
no succes.

Kind regards
Jens