[Scilab-users] Forum dedicated to Scilab developments

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Tue Oct 4 22:07:29 CEST 2016

Well I'm speaking about projects using Scilab (and then related to it), but not directly how to use it.

For example, we can find forums dedicated to Electronics, Signal processing, Mechanical engineering, Optimization, Arduino and so on, in different places and not necessary using a common tool such as Scilab.

Based on my own experience, I've ever asked advices on fields that are not in my skills , and I've had friendly supports.

Now I've been wondering if it wouldn't be interesting to have one centralizing exchanges .... but maybe I'm too naive

it does not matter

Paul