[Scilab-users] Forum dedicated to Scilab developments

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Oct 5 10:29:48 CEST 2016

Hello Paul,

Thanks for asking after Tim remark on specialized content. To clarify, I would like to give some
general advices about this ML.

IMHO This ML is good for general Scilab / Scientific questions across domains covered by the Scilab
software. For very specific questions, it might be better to use dedicated forums and "translate"
the answer to Scilab code or Xcos diagrams. Do not hesitate to re-post in this ML, the original
question and the corresponding Scilab code asking for advice or Scilab code analysis.

So yes, Samuel is right ; you can use this ML for asking for or reporting on any scientific content.
I understood Tim remark as a "keep focus on Scilab related content" on this ML and it is true in
general *but* as the Scilab team does not provide domain specific ML / forums to avoid fragmentation
of the community ; you might also use this ML for reporting your developments as far as these are
related to Scilab.

Thanks,

PS: I asked myself to react after Tim remark but chose to let the community handle it first :).

--
Clément