[Scilab-users] Scilab control after an impossible calculation

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Thu Oct 6 21:23:17 CEST 2016

For that matter, you can pass a vector of infemums and supremums for
each element of the vector you're optimizing.  (and +inf and -inf work,
for things that don't matter).  As long as you can optimize within a
rectilinear space then you can easily dodge the "bad" values.  It's in
the help for optim.