[Scilab-users] Fwd: plotxxyyy

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:46:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

I was not able to follow the whole discussion but concerning your subplot challenge: “… I cannot add a second x-axis in a subplot by newaxis(). How to add a x-axis by using subplot?”  and your last example,

Couldn’t you add a 4th subplot at the bottom in order to plot the 2nd x-axis (say by plotting only zeros)?

Regards,

Rafael