[Scilab-users] grayplot

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Oct 28 01:34:53 CEST 2016

Le 27/10/2016 21:56, Rafael Guerra a écrit :
> Hi again,
>
> After tidying up Nec's code a bit further and applying Samuel's xfarcs receipe for colored scatter plots in Scilab 5x, I encountered the following strange behavior. For some reason, in the code here below, xfarcs has to be called twice in order to display properly all the data...
.
colorbar(..) creates a new axes. So if you move xfarcs() after colorbar()...
Just set the colorbar() at the end. Then it's ok.
BTW,

// plotframe(rect)  // currently is issuing error message
  plot2d(x,y,rect)
xgrid();
p = get("hdl");
p.children.line_mode="off";

// may be replace with
plot2d([],[],rect=rect, axesflag=1)
   // a better grid style:
xgrid(color("grey70"))
a = gca();
a.grid_style=[8 8];

// IMO this grid style could become the default. Full black is too saturated, and the better linestyle=8 was created quite recently. So the default grid style would deserve being upgraded.
Your opinion?

BR