[Scilab-users] Changes on ATOMS to post toolboxes for Scilab 6

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sun Oct 30 17:39:40 CET 2016

Hello,

Le 24/06/2016 17:40, Scilab Team a écrit :
> Dear Scilab Users,
>

> We've made a few changes on the ATOMS website
> (https://atoms.scilab.org), in order to provide better support for the
> 6.0 release, and to improve the speed and ease of use of ATOMS. The
> general idea was to have simple things that work well rather than more
> complex things that work sometimes only.

.
For the time being, we have mainly more simple things that work worse or
not at all.
After that message
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/Users-fr-ATOMS-rems-nouveau-systeme-en-ligne-depuis-fin-juin-tp4034475.html>,
let's go on with this. It is blocking:

I tried with Firefox and with Chrome. Both give the same display with no
way to set the required Scilab version. Hence the binary can't be posted.

Hope reading you asap
Samuel Gougeon