[Scilab-users] Changes on ATOMS to post toolboxes for Scilab 6

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sun Oct 30 18:05:24 CET 2016

Le 24/06/2016 17:40, Scilab Team a écrit :
> Dear Scilab Users,
>

> We've made a few changes on the ATOMS website
> (https://atoms.scilab.org), in order to provide better support for the
> 6.0 release, and to improve the speed and ease of use of ATOMS. The
> general idea was to have simple things that work well rather than more
> complex things that work sometimes only
> .../...
> *Known issues:*
>
>   * History may not work very well
>   * Email notifications have not yet been improved   (i am
>     highlighting this)

.

Actually, they are rather being totally killed : it is no longer
possible to subscribe or to unsubscribe to any ATOMS pages, neither with
the checkbox on the module's page, nor through the ATOMS Preferences
page listing all modules.

So, for instance when we post a comment for a toolbox we did not
subscribe to before june, it is impossible to receive answers and follow
up the discussion.

This was reported more than one month ago, but nothing has been
repaired: http://bugzilla.scilab.org/14786

Samuel Gougeon