[Scilab-users] Functions lib

Gerhard Kreuzer gerhard.kreuzer at liftoff.at
Thu Sep 22 09:02:30 CEST 2016

.. ok… thanks.

Seems it took some time (for a newbee), try it this evening.

Thanks a lot.

Gerhard

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. September 2016 08:27
An: Gerhard Kreuzer
Betreff: Re: Functions lib

Hello,

Le 22/09/2016 08:08, Gerhard Kreuzer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I now have some functions and want to use it from different scripts. Copying
> this functions into each script isn't that nice. Any way to have some
> 'function library' which I can put all this common things?
.
You may
* put all of them (.sci files) in a directory,
* cd to this directory
* do
    genlib mytoolslib   // where mytoolslib is the name you want to give
to the library
    edit SCIHOME/scilab.ini
    // in your startup file scilab.ini, add the line, to load the
library at startup of each new scilab session
    mytoolslib = lib(path_to_the_lib_directory);

Then for each new Scilab session, the functions of your library with be
available from anywhere in the session.

HTH
Samuel Gougeon

  _____

 <http://mailinglists.scilab.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml> NAML