[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: Functions lib

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Fri Sep 23 15:32:54 CEST 2016

Hello all, hello Samuel,

I did not try to create a library recently,
but the help still mentions the "names" file
(BTW I forgot the "s")
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/lib.html
and does not mention any lib file.

When reading the help page for genlib
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/genlib.html
I understand it is an automated process to create the bin files,
but it does not either mention any lib file.

Maybe the help pages need an update?
(Or maybe I need to read more cautiously.)

egards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer