[Scilab-users] Plot with two different y-axis as one plot

Frieder Nikolaisen Frieder.Nikolaisen at student.hs-rm.de
Mon Sep 26 13:27:35 CEST 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to print a Diagramm with two different y-axis and one x-axis. I
want to zoom both plots at the same time after plotting. With my Code, I
only zoom the secound plot. How could I plot it in a propperway?

     a11=newaxes()
     a11.tight_limits="on"
     plot(x_Achse, y_AchseP, 'green')
     legend("Leistung",2)

//    a12=newaxes()
//    a12.tight_limits="on"
//    a12.filled = "off"           // Keine Hintergrundfarbe
//    plot(x_Achse, y_Achsea, 'red')
//    legend("Beschleunigung",2)

     // Rechte Achse erstellen und zweite Fkt. drucken
     a2=newaxes()
     a2.filled = "off"           // Keine Hintergrundfarbe
     a2.axes_visible(1)="off"    // y-Achse ausblenden
     a2.y_location="right"
     a2.tight_limits="on"
     plot(x_Achse,y_Achsen)
     legend("Drehzahl",1)

I would even like to have four y-axis, two of both sides in the same
Color as the graph. How to do this?

Best regards
Frieder Nikolaisen