[Scilab-users] Plot with two different y-axis as one plot

sgougeon at free.fr sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Sep 26 14:18:32 CEST 2016

Hello,

Assuming that you are speaking about the interactive zoom:
This bug that was a regression from Scilab 5.4.0 was greatly fixed
by Caio during the last Google Summer Of Code.
You may download the nightly built release and use it for this purpose:
http://www.scilab.org/fr/development/nightly_builds/master

>.../...
>
>I would even like to have four y-axis, two of both sides in the same
>Color as the graph. How to do this?

What do you mean by "2 on both sides"?
In Scilab, AFAIK, it is not possible to choose the side of each axis
on which ticks and labels are drawn. There is a trick to do that,
but it's neither straightforward nor handy.

In the demos, there is a Graphics => Plot 2D and 3D => plotyyy
example for plotting 3 y-axes with 3 different scales.
You may see its code and mimic it.

Regards
Samuel Gougeon