[Scilab-users] Plot with two different y-axis as one plot

Frieder Nikolaisen Frieder.Nikolaisen at student.hs-rm.de
Mon Sep 26 14:59:17 CEST 2016

Hello Mr. Gougeon,

thanks for your fast reply. I have the SCILAB build 5.5.2

I do use the ScilabHelp, but I cannot find a plotyyy. That isn't the
Demos? I found online by searching scilab Demos plotyyy:
http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=3a6f9d2f2634f286b686875725f4346dc3aaeeb6
(your are the author)

That isn't quite different to my Code, as there is added a new axis and
the Background is transparent. In this case, if I zoom in after
plotting, that might be called interactiv, I only zoom in the later
plotted graph, not both. So I cannot compare both Graphs, because they
are now related to two "different" x-axis. There isn't a plotyyy
function in SciLab, only the workaround?

> What do you mean by "2 on both sides"?

Having four Graphs with four different y-axis (instead of only two).
It's quite common in my field of engineering.

Best Regards,
Frieder Nikolaisen