[Scilab-users] Modelling dynamic systems with real world data

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Tue Apr 11 21:48:58 CEST 2017

"Simulate the data"?

Surely you mean you wish to simulate the system which was used in the
measurement!

You don't give much detail, but I suspect that what you want to do is
to develop a model of the system that fits the experiment, and then use
that model in your simulations.

The general term for generating the model is called "system
identification", but that covers a pretty broad swath.

Can you share the test you did, the sort of data you collected, the
sort of system you're trying to model, and how well you know the system
itself?