[Scilab-users] Modelling dynamic systems with real world data

phillip mobley phillipmobley2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 16:49:13 CEST 2017

Sure thing Tim,

Thank you for pointing out those details. I will share as much as I can.

I am simulating the behavior of a battery as it is discharging into a
circuit. I recorded data from the battery (for example, the voltage and
current and internal resistance) during testing. I currently have the data
at different time steps inside of an excel file.

I would like to test this battery under different circuit configurations.
However, changing the circuit can be time consuming and expensive. I was
thinking that I could use xcos ability to do circuit simulation to
construct a basic model of the battery that I am using that utilizes the
data that I gathered. This way I can simulation the battery under different
circuit configurations very easily.

So I was wondering if there was a way that I could import my data into xcos
to construct a model for simulation.

I actually created the system to simulate the battery.