[Scilab-users] IPCV & sciCV

Philipp Mühlmann p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 15:44:37 CEST 2017

Hi developers,

am I to wrong to ask if the aim for IPCV and sciCV is the same?

Both toolboxes are quite welcome, but some confusion might occur if both
toolboxes are installed.

In fact, some functions are already named the same...e.g.: imread, imwrite

imread in sciCV can have flags, in IPCV it can not.

...just to mention.

I am about to ask, if it wouldn't make sence to combine the efforts, and
create only one powerful toolbox enabling openCV functionality to Scilab.
but...maybe there are good reasons for not doing so...

Best Regards,
Philipp