[Scilab-users] Weird behaviour of two input() in a row

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Wed Apr 26 09:51:12 CEST 2017

Hello all,

I'm experiencing some weirdies with the following script (6.0.0, Windows 7) :

// **********

A=input("A = ");

B=input("B = ");

When I run the script, I can enter the value for A then I get the --> prompt.
It seems the script stopped, but if I press the "return" keyboard key, The script seem to resume and ask for B, but I then have to press twice the return key to validate it.

Does anyone else get the same behaviour ?

Shall I declare a bug?

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer