[Scilab-users] stripchart?

shorne at energetiq.com shorne at energetiq.com
Wed Apr 26 15:30:46 CEST 2017

In doing some real-time work I would find a stripchart very useful.
I have a process generating (say) 10 values/second,
that emits two values  (Time,Temperature).  This might be an xcos
calculation, or a realtime data stream.

I would like to plot this data on a "stripchart" - to show only the (say)
latest 10 seconds of data,
with the plot scrolling to the left - new points  added to the right, data
falls off the end on the left.

Digging through the docs I find no trace of such a creature.

Am I missing something obvious, or do we not have this capability in
scilab?

Thanks,
Steve