[Scilab-users] {EXT} stripchart?

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Wed Apr 26 15:50:57 CEST 2017

Hello

you could do this by extracting the last lines of the matrix of data
and then updating the data property of the polyline with this submatrix, see
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/polyline_properties.html
but this needs to be tested as there will probably be side effects.

HTH

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer