[Scilab-users] Linux: Taskmanager Icons of Scilab Application

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Aug 2 13:46:49 CEST 2017

Le 02/08/2017 à 11:41, Richard llom a écrit :
> Under Linux I have the problem that all Scilab application (console,
> scinotes, help, figures) have the same icon in the taskmanager, which makes
> it very cumbersome to navigate between them.
>
> Is this just me?
> Any way to change this?
>
> Note that the windows them self (in the upper left corner) do have different
> icons...

Under Windows, the proper Scinotes icon on its top left is also the one
shown in the task bar. The console and the help browser have the same icon.
Each graphical figure or all GUI based on it -- such as atmosGui() and
demo_gui() -- has a .icon attribute enabling to customize the icon. You
may try to use it, and see if it appears as well in the task bar.
And tell us the result :)

Cheers
Samuel