[Scilab-users] Linux: Taskmanager Icons of Scilab Application

Richard llom richard.llom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:09:37 CEST 2017

> Under Windows, the proper Scinotes icon on its top left is also the one
> shown in the task bar.
Scinotes has its proper icon in the window, but not in the taskmanager.
It would be interesting to hear from other linux users, if thats only me or
if others have the same problem.

> The console and the help browser have the same icon.
> Each graphical figure or all GUI based on it -- such as atmosGui() and
> demo_gui() -- has a .icon attribute enabling to customize the icon. You
> may try to use it, and see if it appears as well in the task bar.
> And tell us the result :)
Given the above I doubt this would work.
Still I wasn't able to find the code for the icon attribute, can you give a
clearer pointer?

Thanks
richard