[Scilab-users] Xcos 6.0.0 branching connections

Frank popef at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 17:18:10 CEST 2017

Hi,
I am a newbie to Scilab and Xcos. I'm using version 6.0.0 under ubuntu. I
cannot figure out how to connect the output of a block to two or more
inputs, e.g., from a resistor output to the input of both a capacitor and an
oscilloscope. I only get error messages saying the connection point is
already used or, if I try connecting to the existing line, that the
connection must be to a port.

I've searched and see that this question has been asked before but have been
unable to find the answer.

If there is an Xcos newbie group for these questions please point me there.

Thank you,
Frank