[Scilab-users] Dynamically change pulse width in Xcos

Adailton Júnior adailtonjn68 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 07:20:16 CEST 2017

Hello, everyone

I have been studying transfer functions and I am studying control theory
now. I was wondering whether, in Xcos, I am able to dynamically change
the pulse width of the block PULSE_SC. By dynamically, I mean during the
simulation (when the simulation is running). I want to implement a PID
controller that modulates the pulse width of that block.
Is that possible? If not, is there any other way of doing so?

I thank you all in advance.

P.S.: I am sorry for my grammatical mistakes. English is not my first
language.

Best regards,

*Adailton Júnior*
+55 69 99237-1589