[Scilab-users] Dynamically change pulse width in Xcos

Adailton Júnior adailtonjn68 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 03:21:04 CEST 2017

Hello, again

I discovered how to do it using Matlab/Simulink, I hope you can help me
to implement using Scilab/Xcos.
In Matlab, I defined a sequence of points that represents a sawtooth
wave using the period T wanted for the PWM. Then, I subtracted the
signal from the sawtooth wave. The value of the subtraction fed a
compare to zero block. If the value of the subtraction was greater than
zero, the output is 0, else, 1.

I tried to implement the same in  Xcos but I am too beginner for it. I
couldn't generate the sawtooth wave with the points wanted or even using
the sawtooth block.
Please, help me.

*Adailton Júnior*
+55 69 99237-1589