[Scilab-users] guibuilder 4.1/4.0.1 reload problem

Blaise kblaaz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:32:22 CET 2017

hello,

> could you try to look into the guibuilder module folder, and check the
> following:
> 1. the subfolder of the guibuilder, is it 4.0.1 or 4.1?
> 2. going into the folder, and click on the readme.txt, check whether it
> looks like following:

1. 4.1.
2. It shows what you wrote.

In the meantime I saw your new guibuilder 4.2 release, so I downloaded it
and put it in the contrib folder manually due to the fact, that
atomsInstall('guibuilder') installs the 4.1 version.
The new guibuilder pallete window is named 4.2 now.
When I try to open a gui file, the warnings actually do not show, but the
loaded gui window either. Just the objects are loaded, but it was also
happening on the 4.1 version.

I do not suppose it is a problem with my computer, since I tried to reload a
gui file on another one too (but on the 4.1 guibuilder version) and the
result was the same.