[Scilab-users] guibuilder 4.1/4.0.1 reload problem

Tan Chin Luh chinluh at tritytech.com
Fri Dec 1 13:41:43 CET 2017

Hi,

I tried your gui-test.sce by guibuilder('gui-test.sce'), and it seems to
be alright. In fact the previous warning does not harm this as well. The
4.2 is just to update the version number shown and get rid of the
annoying but un-harmful warning.

It will be great if you could record the video on what is happening,
then i should give me some clues on what is happening.

Thanks.

rgds,
Chin Luh