[Scilab-users] Some errors and a question.

Richard llom richard.llom at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 09:16:33 CET 2017

PabloF wrote:
> First of all, i cannot run scilab 6.0 in Ubuntu 17.10, gives
> GTKLookAndFeel error that was adressed in the past, but not resolved.

I cannot reproduce on my linux machine, but I'm also not using Ubuntu.
However the error is kinda strange, since Scilab doesn't use the Gimp
Toolkit (GTK). So I suspect it is something wrong with your environment /
desktop setting.

> Second, in my Ubuntu 16.04 PC, scilab 6.0 gives seg fault when trying to
> use bode function.

Can you provide a minimal code snippet to reproduce?

> And last, is there a way to simulate a trasnfer function with delay using
> csim? i'm using pade aproximation by hand right now...

Sorry no clue about that one.

regards
richard