[Scilab-users] C/C++ compiler for Mac OS Sierra

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Feb 15 09:57:12 CET 2017

Hi Reinaldo and welcome,

Yes Paul is right and just for completness (and CC-ing dev) :

We  currently do not require an IDE to build Scilab ; you can program using vim / emacs / notepad++,
gcc / clang / msbuild. As common IDEs provide a way to import an exiting code base as a new project,
we also do not provide project files (other than the VisualStudio ones required by msbuild).

PS: I personally use Netbeans and/or Eclipse JDT for Java programming. Eclipse CDT and/or Vim (with
YouCompleteMe) for C/C++ programming.

--
Clément