[Scilab-users] Scilab 6 Release

Scilab Team yann.debray at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Feb 15 16:19:11 CET 2017

Dear Scilab users,

We are very happy to announce the release of Scilab 6.0.0.

The Scilab Team invested significant development efforts for the past
years in order to release Scilab 6.
The goal with Scilab 6 is to address technological evolutions and new
needs in terms of modeling and simulation from the scientific &
engineering community.
This led our team to completely redevelop the computation core of Scilab
in order to build a solid base combining performance and evolutivity.
The new aspects of Scilab 6 worth notifying are the following:

  * New language parser & new core,
  * New utilities for development productivity,
  * Xcos block diagram improvement,
  * Newsfeed - a communication channel with the users

Download it on Scilab.org <http://www.scilab.org/>

Scientifically yours

--

The Scilab Team