[Scilab-users] Scilab 6.0.0 cannot start

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Thu Feb 23 15:47:20 CET 2017

Hello Clément,
I will first tell you some odd things. It appeared that Scilab 5.5.2
had got exactly the same issue in this computer (I had not used it for
a while)! I know that the only changes since I last used it were,
besides installation of Scilab 6, updates of Java and Windows 7 Pro.

I uninstalled Scilab 6, then uninstalled and reinstalled Scilab 5 to
no avail.

As far as I can imagine, it must be a permissions issue that is not
present in the Console?

Do you have a hint? Do you still want me to open a bug?

Best regards
Stefan