[Scilab-users] Xcos block label is deleted when block is part of a subsystem

Paul Bignier paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Feb 24 14:58:19 CET 2017

Hello Nils,

I filed a bug for your report, we're looking into it, turns out the
labels don't work for simple blocks either!

Thanks your your feedback,
Regards,
Paul

On 11/08/2016 10:15 AM, Nils.Leimbach at dlr.de wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have stumbled upon the problem. A block label in Xcos will be
> deleted, if it is part of a subsystem (inside a superblock) and
> altered outside of Xcos.
>
> The label data is stored in block.graphics.id (inside of the
> respective subsystem of a superblock; so superblock.model.rpar). When
> I alter the content of that field, or even pull the scs_m data from
> Xcos and try to reopen / reload it using the xcos(scs_m) command, all
> labels inside of superblocks are deleted.
>
> I am not sure if this is a bug or wether I am missing a key part to
> the process, but I hope this can be fixed as it is essential for my
> work in progress, that I can add labels to blocks on all layers of the
> simulation and that these will be considered when loading the diagram
> into Xcos.
>
> Best regards
>
> Nils Leimbach

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.68
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com