[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: Using lsqrsolve with a certain kind of function

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Wed Jan 4 10:41:30 CET 2017

Hello,

> De : Viktor Goryainov
> Envoyé : mardi 3 janvier 2017 22:54
>
> So what am I doing wrong?

Unfortunately I never used lsqrsolve but I used leastsq.

The two functions should do the same thing (i.e. least square regression)
but the syntax is very different.

Nevertheless, in the help page
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/lsqrsolve.html
I read that:
"fct is function from R^n to R^m… a Scilab function whose syntax is v=fct(x,m) given x and m."

So err() should have two input arguments
which is not the case here.

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan