[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: Using lsqrsolve with a certain kind of function

Viktor Goryainov al_exquemelin at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 01:13:47 CET 2017

04.01.2017 12:41, Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe пишет:
> So err() should have two input arguments
> which is not the case here.

Thank you very much for your help, e = err(C2, m) finally made it all
work. Can't believe I only missed this one step.

I'd like also to add some constraints to the solution, so that
computation stops once the result gets out of range. I know optim() has
an option for this, but it doesn't use the Levenberg-Marquardt
algorithm. The latter matters, since this is in fact an educational
task. Any ideas on this?

Best regards,
Viktor